viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

English lenaguage challenges

Hi, how are you?

Today I will talk about the English subject.

To learn English is very important for personal development. I don't know to speak, I don't know to read, I don't know the pronunciation. Well, Today I'm learn the English and I'm willing earlier years, now I know a bit more. Perhaps, it is about accumulated knowledge, that I learned grudging, bacause I hated the English and for me it was very difficult to integrate it. In adittion, it's obligatory to learn English in present time (Oh, but Alexis write very fast and I... that sad). In future, I must to learn English for work matters (at most). The true is that I hur me, but is the sad reality (globalization, dog). 

Ok, I like a unit about "if I were, I would" (second conditional?). In this unit I learned a very interesting tool for to write. I ha used all time in this blog, I think it's a very good trap (for to write more fast). In fine, I'm agree to with the day lenght. I would like to learn how to say: "cuico culiao" in English (or something similar).

I think that I would should to improve in pronunciation (although I think that it's irrelevant). Also, I would should to improve in the read.

Certainly, my favourite activity it was to make the video. In this video, I amused a lot.

Gratitude to:
-Alexis Villanueva, my best partner in English.
-Vicente Maltrain, my second best partner in English.
-Matías Raín, Sebastián Pino.
- and the other.
- Teacher Juan Luzzi 

Thank. you. Bye.

Resultado de imagen para billie holiday
-I'm a fool to want you (8): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6TloBGyxIM-      


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario