viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Post 8: personal opinions


What is your opinion about tattoos?

Naturally, the tattoos are a skin marks. I never did wish have a tattoo, because is very difficult to me to highlight. However, I think that if I did that to choose a tattoo, I would choose to make me a horizon over sea, although I wouldn’t be how to make it, particulary because it’s very easy. Yes, the people want the most difficult things.

 What is your opinion about child labor?

In my opinion the child labor is very bad. Actually, for the capitalism the child could be used as a reserve army (for example, in the India the child are used in the agricultural sector, in the Brazil the child are used in cocoa plantations and the chocolate industry, in Argentina a 10 percent of child are work in this moment). In generally, the situation is worrying in third world countries.

What is your opinion about “barras bravas” (hooligans)?

I think that the “barras bravas” are a phenomenon very complex (ha, ha, xd). In the island of Great Britain, especially in England, the hooligans are renowned for to be a violent person. For example, in the Heysel Stadium in the Belgian capital, occurs a violent incident where the hooligans are kill to 39 fans of the Juventus.  In Chile, the “garra blanca” and “los de abajo” is very famous for violent acts both within and outside of the stadyums.

Resultado de imagen para hooligans


What is your opinion about recycling?

I think that the recycling is very important to caring the environment. The pollution is a global problem caused by human activity. Today, the environmental technological, the climate change, are some of the serious consequences of the widespread pollution in the world. However, if we were try to recycle (and we do other actions), we could rescue the world of their misery

1 comentario:

  1. "Garras Bravas are a phenomenon very complex" jajaj you are very funny!

    ResponderEliminar