sábado, 13 de octubre de 2018

The best concert

I havent been to many concert, but I've been to good concert, and to me it been to to choose which one has been the best. For example, in 2016 I went to see to "Ases Falsos" in "Cariola" teather with my friends. I believe that fue in may or juny. The point is that I love those concert because I sing and I laughed a lot. Then, two weeks after, I went to see to Fito Paez in Caupolicán teather. There was many people in the teather. Those concert consist it in the celebration of the 30 years of the "Giros"album (1986). I've been to concert of the new chilean music escene. However, may very best concert experiencie is the concerto of the "Ases Falsos" in Caupolican teather on December 15th of 2017. I went with my friends: Emanuel, Adolfo and Dhanae (the pair of pololos, an term to point out to the boyfriends). In this concert many people sing the songo of the band. Initially, the vocalist (the much-maligned Cristobal Briceño) was very nervious, but he was adapting himself to the enviroment and return to say his stupidities. In this concert I feel very happy. 


2 comentarios: